Post Reply 3,856 Views

Hi All,

We are delighted to announce the launch of dashboard. Dashboard is the place where you can find all the betting tools.

The first tool available in the dashboard is average odds calculator. You can read the guide here which explains how to use this tool

You can post all queries related to this tool here in this forum.

Dashboard is available to premium members only. Contact me from the support icon at the bottom right of this page to find out how to upgrade membership.

This is just tip of iceberg, one by one we will bring you more useful tools to help you in making profit from betting/trading.

2 0

Shakuni Mama (Admin)

Premium, Administrator
by: Munna Bhai Fri Jul 17, 2015 @ 8:22 pm

Mamu you forgot to mention that it's my brain work ;)

And you missed the export button. As explained in my notes please add a link to export the saved calculator or current calculator along with formula so that users can export it and work offline.

1 0

Munna Bhai

Premium, Tipster
It's all well known bhai who else can produce such great piece of work? All kudos to you.

Regarding export feature, we don't want to implement any export feature. It will defeat our purpose of bringing all betting activity at one place which was one of the main reasons to launch this website. Not to mention all your hard work will become available to rest of world for free which we don't want. Hard work must be compensated. I hope you understand it. 

And don't forget to send the next calculator details. 

2 0

Shakuni Mama (Admin)

Premium, Administrator
Re: Average Back Odds Calculator Launched
by: Munna Bhai Fri Jul 17, 2015 @ 8:28 pm

As you wish mamu you are the boss. I agree with you. 

Next tool will be in your mailbox soon.

1 0

Munna Bhai

Premium, Tipster
by: Jeetu Fri Jul 17, 2015 @ 8:35 pm

Jeetu

Premium